Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crazy with Janice and Sebrina :)

   OMG....such a happy day weih...becuz no need to marching at all...:D Hey hey.....Guess wat?? I 'm going Domino :) Want to eat ?? *i am starving now...xP* If u want to eat then i order for u lorh! * joking only.. dun so serious :D*
    BTW,Sebrina and I wait-ting for Janice so long! Anyway,I'm starting to hungry,then i go buy some snacks at 7-eleven...:) Finally Janice arrived!! Woohoo!! She said she waiting in the school...LOL..but we wait her in the shop :) HAHAHa! I can't stop laughing when i thinking abt it xD!
    But , i have to go He Zhou...Janice take a photo with me 2..*actually its 2 4++* She go to the school concert and i have to practise okestra..haiz...well...its nothing oso la...
    Buh-byeeee! I'm gonna miss u all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment